Flame Retardant Polythene is manufactured with specialty additives to ensure the product is flame retardant to LPS1207. Loss Prevention Standard cert no. 521a/03. In addition, the temporary protection fire retardant sheeting is supplied, centre folded, on a core in rolls of:
4m x 25m x 250 micron (1000 gauge) Orange
4m x 50m x 75 micron (300 gauge) White
- LPS1207 cert.no 521a/03. 3rd party flame retardant certification
- Large roll format. Ideal for draping, screening, covering as well as hanging. Quick and easy installation.
- Flame retardant. Helps reduce the risk of losses from fires on construction sites
- LPS1207 cert.no 521a/03. Complies with the Joint Code of Practice Insurance requirements
- 0.25mm (1000 gauge) thick. Approved for asbestos removal as well as wrapping film
- LDPE. Reusable and recyclable
Use in conjunction with Dust Control products to create a flame retardant polythene partition on site. Non FR Eco Polythene Black is also available for domestic applications.